Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This Week's Feature: SewHappyGeek @ Excell Crafts

   I was very happy with the link party yesterday. We doubled in the amount of links! OK, doubled to three...but let's focus on the positive and the Quality not quantity.

   I enjoyed seeing the Valentines Soaps from Suzy's Artsey Crafty Sitcom. What a cute idea! You all know that thrifting and scavenging salvaging is near and dear to my heart, so when I saw all the pretty things MMBCreations made from scraps and found pieces of wood items, it made me want to go out driving on garbage night (I currently have a gorgeous antique chair in my living room that was picked up on the side of the road).

   Today's feature, though, is Sewhappygeek@excellcrafts, and her quick and easy apron.

Seriously cute, I think I know just the fabric I have on hand for making my own!

And check out this quilt she made...
LOVE that color palette.


By the way she also makes hand bags...


...as well as bracelets and full aprons for her Etsy shop.  Check it out and give Jenna some luv.



Tomorrow's Post: Quilted Valentine Cards

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for the blog love, Alison! Your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete